Isn’t it really weird that anti-choicers say “How does an unborn baby become a person by just moving out of a vagina?” when they’re the ones that say personhood starts as soon as an egg becomes fertilised.
"No, I’m the human here. I’m the life at stake. I’m the one with fingernails. Who feels pain. Me."
Bodily autonomy? What is this social justice bullshit?
You don’t understand? Probably because you’re literally incapable of thinking, let alone full-blown comprehension.
I just saw a shirt online that said: “If I want a baby inside me, I’LL EAT IT.”
I needed a laugh today.
Also, why don’t conservative commentators seem to realize that abortion isn’t the only service Planned Parenthood provides?
Because then they’d have to admit that Planned Parenthood isn’t the unholy, baby-killing factory they claim it is. And that it’s an organization that does A LOT of good.
Pro-Lifers: It’s the woman’s responsibility to not get pregnant! She should keep her legs closed.
Pro-Lifers: But what about the man’s right to his child?
"The real world isn’t going to cater to your triggers, y’know. Suck it up or learn to control yourself."
"You should dress more appropriately, you’re triggering distracting reactions from me / the boys / the male faculty.”
I know it’s not the exact same, but I felt it had to be pointed out.
I am pretty sure these letters may be a figment of your imagination since I don’t think or anything. Either that or I’m a demon.
All fetuses are demons.
Trust me on this. I did as much research as anti-choicers typically do. And you know how extensive theirs is…
Essential Supplies for a New Baby
- correctly installed car seat
- crib, bassinet, cradle, or baby bed that attaches to your bed
- two or more fitted sheets
- two square waterproof pads to fit under baby’s diaper area
- two warm crib-sized blankets or quilts
- two or three lightweight swaddling blankets
Clothing (Buy with Room for Growing)
- four snap or tie front undershirts or pullover undershirts that snap at crotch
- three one piece coveralls or night gowns
- two or three one-piece footed blanket sleepers (for cold weather)
- two sweaters
- one hat for use indoors during the first few days
- one hat for outdoors
- one warm outfit for outdoors
- two pairs of booties or socks
- four velcro-fastening diaper covers or plastic pants
- two to four dozen cloth diapers and a diaper pail, or at least 30 newborn-sized disposable diapers
- two hooded baby bath towels
- two baby washcloths
- blunt fingernail scissors
- thermometer for taking the baby’s temperature
- diaper-rash ointment
- baby wipes
Supplies for Feeding the Baby
- At least three well-fitting, comfortable nursing bras
- nursing pads to fit inside bra (you can make your own from six layers of cotton flannel cut into 4 to 5 inch rounds and sewn together)
- Supplies needed if you will feed wih baby formula
- eight to twelve bottles with nipples and caps
- nipple brush for washing nipples
- infant seat
- soft front carrier or sling
- stroller / carriage / pram
- baby swing
- rocking chair
- baby bathtub
- birth ball (you can sit and bounce on it with your baby)
- breast pump
- electronic baby monitor
- CDs with soothing heartbeat sounds, nature sounds, lullabies, or other music
- books on baby feeding, baby care, and infant development
Do you agree with this list? What were essentials for you when you had a new baby? What things did you buy thinking it’d be helpful and you didn’t use at all?
An officer kills an elk and is charged with felonies, kicked of the force, shamed by community, and ultimately given 4 years of probation.
Meanwhile, Darren Wilson, who murdered Mike Brown, an unarmed black teen, has still not been charged with a crime. Darren has not only been protected by his community and the police force, but he has received a massive amount of support from people all across the United States.